Here is a wonderful idea!! Virtual closet. How convenient would it be to plan your wardrobe for the week from the comfort of your couch or on your lunch break? In this video I show you haw to keep your wardrobe in a virtual closet. I am using Keynote and iDesign to create a presentation with a slide for all the items of clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry and scarves.
Check out iDesign: http://www.digitallyspeaking.net/product-category/products/idesignboards/
To see more videos using iDesign:
Hi! My friend Fernanda is, unlike me, a super organized and practical person so she was kind enough to help me organize my closet. In this video, I sing a slightly personalized version of Lazy Song by Bruno Mars and Fernanda and me give my closet a purpose.
We did a video for Fernanda’s Channel organizing the other side of my closet. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBQmLDeh84
Follow Fernanda – Approximately Right
Subscribe here for new videos every week 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=clarabaezm
It’s so easy to let your closet get out of control. Behind it’s closed door are all sorts of items which really do not belong there.
This video, written and produced by Mission 2 Organize LLC, will help you decide what to remove in order to create more space for all of the things you need to easily access on a regular basis.
1. Each day, organize or clean up one space in your life.
2. The space can be physical, like a desk, closet, or countertop, or it can be virtual, like your email inbox or Evernote notebooks.
3. You may also pick a large project, like a closet or a garage, and tackle a small part of it for at least 10 minutes each day.
4. The space does not need to be large and it need not take long (not even 10 minutes) to clear up.
Why Is This Practice Important?
There are lots of small things we let stand in the way of making the big moves in life. It helps a lot to have clarity around you when you’re making important choices.
Cluttered physical, virtual, and even mental spaces provide unnecessary obstacles to doing what matters to you. Feeling like you’re surrounded by a mess or chaos can keep you in “putting out fires” mode — the feeling that the little things right in front of you are stopping you from starting the important things.
When your spaces are clear, new paths can open up. Waking up or living in an uncluttered reality can provide a sense of calm and leave room for creativity and productive action to flow.
Clean out and organize your closet in this free closet organization video.
Expert: Melissa Schenk
Bio: Shopping for gifts doesnt have to lead to financial stress. Melissa Schenk will teach you how to budget your holiday gift spending and make this the year that you finally come in or under budget!
Filmmaker: Melissa Schenk
Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
40 brilliant ways to organize your home
f you find the right way to organize your home, then you’ll be able to enjoy living and working, hosting friends, and bringing your date home even in the smallest apartment.
Bright Side found 40 brilliant ways to help you store all kinds of items that often leave your home in a mess. Each one of them is so simple that you can try it right now.
1. Use a tension rod to hang cleaning detergents under the sink.
2. A magnetic rack for knives
3. Tension rods to sort items on the shelves.
4. An ordinary file holder can be used for storing foil and baking paper
5. A magazine holder works perfectly for keeping the lids of pots all in one place
6. Use magnetic tins to store your spices on the refrigerator door.
7. A pegboard with hooks is a perfect way to keep your kitchenware organized
8. Vertical silverware storage lets you save on space.
9. Keep bulk foods in labeled containers.
10. Get the most out of your cabinets by adding hanging shelves.
11. A wall-mounted dish drainer will save space on the counter and in the cupboards.
12. An extra shelf will always come in handy for additional storage space.
13. Use pants hangers for your high boots.
14. A wall rack can be an ideal home for your favorite shoes.
15. Shelf dividers work well for items that don’t require hanging.
16. Belts go straight on to the sliding rack.
17. It’s always nice to see all of your glasses on one hanger.
18. Hang bags on hooks (even shower hooks work great).
19. No more tangled jewelry if you organize it all using adhesive hooks
20. Attach your drying rack to the ceiling to make drying comfortable
21. One great way to store your bracelets is by using glass bottles
22. In case you’re afraid to break the bottle, use a paper towel holder
23. Plastic pipes are great for organizing scarves and ties.
24. Double your closet space by using the pull-tabs from cans to hook hangers together.
25. Sheets and duvet covers can be kept inside the pillowcase of the same linen set.
26. Towel rails and baskets can pair up to take care of your shower essentials as well as your towels.
27. It’s a great idea to store tooth brushes in a bathroom cabinet.
28. A magnetic strip is an excellent way to keep track of your bobby pins, tweezers, nail clippers and other bathroom items.
29. PVC works great at holding your hair dryer, curling iron and so on.
30. Sponges, cotton pads and swabs are easy to organize using jars attached to the wall.
31. Toiletries, paper towels, and other rarely used items will all sit well on the shelf above the door.
32. Your cosmetics will all be within arm’s reach with a magnetic cosmetics board.
33. A shoe organizer is an excellent idea for storing cleaning detergents.
34. Egg carton can also work as an organizer for your Christmas tree ornaments
35. Empty coffee cans can help store your knitting threads and other bits and pieces.
36. To prevent the clutter from building up in your bedroom or living room, keep your DVDs in media boxes
37. To settle the question of tangled wires once and for all, try this.
38. A shoe organizer can also be used to store various smaller items.
39. Vinyl records, magazines, and books will all fit inside a storage & window seat.
40. Rolling drawers like these let you use the space under the bed wisely. DIY by screwing wheels onto old wooden boxes.
Thank you for watching. Do not forget to subscribe to the channel